Monday 23 November 2009

Tingly toes

I need to dance - my toes are tingly and I'm sure I don't notice it if I am dancing. Haven't been for over a WEEK, good grief. With hubby finishing this cycle of tutoring, and me feeling low, I have been hibernating and cooking and worrying and working and there hasn't seemed time for anything else. Working seems to take so much longer with a dodgy eye. Today I had double vision for most of the day, and now it is evening I am back my cyclopic existence. So, out with the illuminated magnifying glass for my marking, and up to bed early to watch my big screen TV.

1 comment:

  1. Sad to read this. But those tingly toes must continue to salsa...you will have to teach clumsy old me (I promise I won't tread on your toes). I am off to hibernate at a Retreat then on to France. Give yourself a lovely treat Jess - a gorgeous weekend at a spa. I went to a fab one in King's Lynn (of all places) and it was FABULOUS...worth every penny. I can't imagine you with an eye in the middle of your head .... still it may catch on but don't tell Gok because everyone will want one. Love you. Miss you. Hug you.

    ReplyDelete