Friday 18 December 2009

Frozen

Oh My Goodness......the cold!

Had a lovely two days in Lille, looking in art galleries and taking many stops in cafes. Lovely Christmas market where I had the most amazing hot pear cider. Great toy shops and lots of clothes shops - basically heaven. Even the waiters didn't scoff when I asked for something vegetarian.....roll on Spain! Was a bit of an anti-Atkins carb fest, but vegetarains can't be choosers in Europe.

Strictly Finals party tomorrow night, and am wondering how I'm going to juggle the children and adults so that everyone is happy. Hang on, maybe if I juggle the children, the adults will be happy. Or knowing my friends if I keep them supplied with sufficient tequila that will keep them happy. The adults, naturally.

Missing my family in America.

Twitchy hand, which I am trying not to think about. New round of neuro appointments came through for the first week of the new year. And, joy of joys, I am having my top wisdom teeth out that week too. Wow, how much am I looking forward to 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment