Wednesday 23 December 2009

You spin me right round baby right round

In an effort to avoid alcohol and trans-fat overdose, I am thinking about the year almost past/passed. It has been less of a roller-coaster, more of a ride on the tea-cups. But I am going to focus on the great things and try to kid myself I'm a glass-half-full kinda girl.
Dallas
Napa
Meeting Melissa
Latin Fever
Cornwall beach house
Salsa lessons with Hannah
Getting a near-telepathic TA
It's a Wonderful Life in Ipswich - the best production I've seen in years
Riga hotel, spa architecture and synagogue
Teaching Year 6 again
Bar Salsa
Dishy doctors
Spanish lessons with Angel
Watching Molly grow more feisty everyday
Reading ellaminnowpea
Elbow concert
Lille
Snow
Looking forward to Seville and Barcelona!

No comments:

Post a Comment