Tuesday 22 December 2009

Northern Soul

Up now to the even-more-frozen North for Xmas. Looking forward to seeing the moors covered in snow, and almost certain for a white Christmas. Wimped out of the James Bond party last night due to the snow, and also partly due to the fact that my eye has been bad and I didn't think that excessive salsa was the answer (for once). Also my Miss Moneypenny outfit didn't quite hit the mark and was worried that people would think I'd just drifted in from work without bothering to change! There is a fine line between sexy secretary and sad city employee on the verge of redundancy.

Elaborate plans have taken place with late night shuttles of prezzies to the car so that my little one doesn't realise that Santa is a big fat lie - whoops - a magical miracle.

So, with Christmas cheer hopefully powering us up to Lancashire, adieu to yer and yer and yer.

No comments:

Post a Comment